2401 Boca Raton Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Eastern Michigan University,
Bachelor of Business Administration
Licensed CPA – State of Florida
American Institute of Certified Public Accounting
Florida Institute of Certified Public Accounting
Michael I. Daszkal
Michael co-founded Daszkal Bolton in 1992 as a boutique public accounting firm. Through his leadership, Daszkal Bolton has grown from a two-person firm to a three-office public accounting and consulting firm that employs approximately 140 people. Michael continues to serve as Managing Partner and as a member of the Executive Committee.
Over more than 25 years, Michael has developed expertise in audit and accounting, strategic tax planning, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, and financial planning and consulting for optimal business growth.
Michael provides clients with business strategies for success. His industry expertise extends to technology, biotechnology and life sciences, manufacturing and distribution; real estate and construction; and healthcare.
- Middle-market companies
- High growth, emerging and developing companies
- Private equity groups and broker/dealers
- SEC registrants
- High net worth individuals and families
- Not-for-profit organizations
Professional Development and Community
- Research Park at FAU – Board Chair
- Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce – Trustee and Board Member
- Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce – Trustee
- FAU College of Business – Board Member for an Advisory Board
- PROPEL – Board President