4455 Military Trail, Suite 201
Jupiter, FL 33458
University of Florida,
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Florida Atlantic University,
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Licensed CPA – State of Florida
American Institute of Certified Public Accounting
Florida Institute of Certified Public Accounting
Dawn is a senior manager in the tax practice of Daszkal Bolton. With more than twenty years of experience in financial accounting, Dawn manages compliance and consulting engagements for individuals, partnerships and corporate clients as well as tax provision engagements for large corporations.
Dawn has extensive experience with multi-state tax compliance and tax planning. She has industry expertise in working with manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers. She began her accounting career at Harris Semiconductor in Melbourne, Florida. Her prior experience also includes working as a Senior Accountant at Vistakon, a division of Johnson & Johnson, in Jacksonville, Florida.
- SEC Registered Companies
- Tax Accounting
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Technology and eCommerce
- State & Local Tax
Professional Development and Community
- American Institutes of Certified Public Accounting – Member
- Florida Institutes of Certified Public Accounting – Member
- Leadership Palm Beach County Alumni
- Board member and treasurer for local non-profit agencies, Pandoras Kids and Making Every Day Count, Inc.
- Steering Committee member for Healthier Jupiter