Daszkal Bolton offers startup accounting services to meet the unique needs of entrepreneurs.
While much is being written about a surge of startup and entrepreneurial activity in South Florida, we’re proud of the fact that Daszkal Bolton has long been an advocate of the startup community. From our beginning, we have recognized the need for startup accounting services to provide tax planning, business structuring and compliance as well as guidance on investment funding and strategic issues for new ventures.
We appreciate how much entrepreneurs have on their plates when building a business, and we take great pleasure in working closely with serial entrepreneurs as well as investors to ensure a strong framework is place for the next great success story. From one company to another, Daszkal Bolton will be at your side as you grow to ensure your expansion, exit strategies and all ongoing accounting needs are met.
Our startup accounting services include a sincere interest in leveraging our network of attorneys, bankers, risk managers, and sources of capital – including private equity groups, venture capitalists, family offices, and angel investors for the benefit of our entrepreneurial clients. We want to see you succeed.
We’ll customize our startup accounting services to create a service experience that suits your individual startup needs.
A Sampling of Services for Startups
- Entity selection and business structuring
- Accounting system setup
- Ownership structure for founders and investors
- Growth capital assistance and sources
- Tax Planning, Preparation, & Compliance
- Financial Statement Preparation
- State and Local Taxes (SALT)
- Financial and business modeling
- R&D Tax Credit Reviews
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Internal Controls
- Revenue Recognition and Complex Licensing or Royalty Issues
- Cost Accounting
- Compensation Models
- Utilization Analysis
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Contract Review & Negotiation
- Financing Assistance
- Business Valuations/Asset Appraisals
- Recruiting and HR assistance