Certified Acceptance Agent

Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) Services

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a nine-digit number required for local and non-resident aliens to file taxes with the IRS. While these individuals might not qualify for a Social Security number, they often seek to file taxes with a spouse who is a citizen or resident alien, be a dependent of U.S. citizen or resident alien or be in a partnership that invests in the U.S. In these and other scenarios, taxpayers may request an ITIN directly from the IRS.

Daszkal Bolton offers an alternative. As Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs), our professionals are able to walk you through the application process and facilitate correspondence with the IRS on your behalf.

Authorized by the IRS, one of our CAAs will process your W7 application, including the review of necessary documents and ensure your request reaches the appropriate authorities.

The list of documents ITIN applicants might use to prove their identities include:

  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Photo Identification
  • Visa Issued by U.S Department of State
  • Passport
  • U.S. Driver’s License
  • Foreign Military ID Card
  • U.S. Military ID Card
  • National Identification Card
  • United States State ID Card
  • Civil Birth Certificate
  • School Records (valid for dependents under 14 years of age)
  • Medical Records (valid for dependents under 14 years of age)
  • Foreign Voter’s Registration Card

Key Contacts

Managing Partner

Partner | Tax Services Leader

Partner | Health Care Industry

Related Blog Posts

Contact Us

To learn more about CAA services at Daszkal Bolton, simply complete our contact form, or call (561) 367-1040.

We are pleased to announce that the Daszkal Bolton team has joined CohnReznick, effective March 1.