Miami International Tax | Fort Lauderdale International Tax | Foreign Tax Services South Florida
International Tax Services
Daszkal Bolton LLP has significant experience serving the International Tax needs of exporters, multinational corporations, global joint ventures, as well as both foreign and U.S. individuals. These groups turn to our professionals to help navigate the changing tax laws in the United States and abroad. The applications of International Tax laws to personal and corporate investments are often times profound. Our team of International Tax experts works with you to minimize liabilities on personal earnings, corporate transactions and operations, and analyze how International Tax laws will affect your income, as well as business and foreign investment opportunities.
International Tax Services Include:
- U.S. & Foreign Investment Structuring
- International Tax Compliance and Planning
- Tax Treaty Analysis
- Cross Border Tax Issues
- Inbound/Outbound Compliance and Structuring
- Income Repatriation Strategies
- Tax Equalization Policies
- Foreign Credit Tax Planning
- Expatriate Tax Issues
- International Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Estate Planning
- FBAR Compliance
- Global Business Restructuring
- Pre-Immigration Planning
Our Value Proposition
Our International Tax professionals have extensive training, technical knowledge and practical expertise in the area of International Tax, and have served in financial management positions in international corporations. In addition, Daszkal Bolton has an affiliation with a global association, AGN International, which can assist with the critical advice and global guidance needed to put you and/or your company in the most favorable position worldwide. More importantly, it also means our professionals intimately understand the challenges you and your company face when dealing with complex International Tax matters.
- Don’t Delay: FBAR Deadline June 30th for Foreign Financial Filers
- New FATCA Facts and Your Last Chance for Offshore Voluntary Disclosure
- The Buzz About “Killer B”
- Foreign Financial Account? Get the Facts on FATCA!
- Going Global? Find The Foreign Earned Income Exclusion Fast!
- August 31st Voluntary Offshore Account Disclosure Deadline
- FBAR Filing Deadline Extended Again!
- IRS Extends FBAR Filing Deadline for Certain Financial Professionals!
- FACTA & The Foreign Financial Filing Fight
- Clarification of Complex Foreign Financial Reporting Rules
- New Voluntary Offshore Disclosure Program
- The Secret to Stressless Repatriation of Foreign Subsidiary Earnings
- U.S. Companies Overseas Cash Can Stimulate the Economy
If you are seeking assistance with an international tax issue or are simply seeking a more experience provider, please contact us. Click here to contact our international tax specialists.