South Florida Forensic Accounting services offered by Daszkal Bolton include investigative procedures and litigation support on both corporate and individual levels. We take a proactive approach in offering our expertise to resolve the financial aspect of your business and personal disputes. With creative thinking and cooperation with mediators and arbitrators, the forensic accountants at Daszkal Bolton work to quickly uncover evidence with a thorough investigation.
The forensic accounting professionals at Daszkal Bolton have provided expert financial support to attorneys in high-profile cases involving accounting malpractice and liability. We work hand-in-hand with attorneys as part of the legal team to provide analysis and documentation that retell transpired events.
At Daszkal Bolton, our clients have a distinct advantage. Our in-house forensic accountants offer cost-effective and time-saving solutions to uncover hidden assets, investigate finance networks, uncover fraud and help clients develop claims. Our forensic accountants are prepared to appear in court as expert opinions and state facts in regarding their findings. Additionally, the forensic accountants at Daszkal Bolton are experts at unveiling fraudulent actions and intentionally hidden accounts.
Litigation Support & Damages Analysis
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Economic Damage Analysis
- Intellectual Property Damages
- Lost Personal Earnings
- Contracts Consulting
- Government Contract Accounting
- Business Valuations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Construction Claims & Project Audits
Corporate and Internal Investigations
- Corporate Internal Investigations
- Fraud Examinations
- Asset Recovery Services
- Dispute Advisory Services
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Fraud Prevention Seminars & Training
- Regulatory Investigations
- Data Mining & Electronic Discovery
- Corporate Compliance Monitorships
- Fraud and Compliance Seminars & Training
Individual & Corporate Tax Accounting
- Individual, Trust and Estate
- S-Corp & C-Corp, Partnership
- Year-end Tax Planning and Estimated Tax
- Taxation of Executive Compensation
- Reasonable Compensation Estimates
- Retirement Savings Planning
- Employer Retirement Plan Development
Forensic Accounting services represent a key competency of our accounting firm and are based on our team’s professional expertise in litigation and expert witness experience. When you need proven expertise of both legal and financial consultation, the CPAs and forensic accounting professionals at Daszkal Bolton are ready to protect your rights.
To learn more about forensic accounting services at Daszkal Bolton, simply fill out our contact form, or call (561) 367-1040.