Certified Acceptance Agent

Certified Acceptance Agent (CAA) Services

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a nine-digit number required for local and non-resident aliens to file taxes with the IRS. While these individuals might not qualify for a Social Security number, they often seek to file taxes with a spouse who is a citizen or resident alien, be a dependent of U.S. citizen or resident alien or be in a partnership that invests in the U.S. In these and other scenarios, taxpayers may request an ITIN directly from the IRS.

Daszkal Bolton offers an alternative. As Certified Acceptance Agents (CAAs), our professionals are able to walk you through the application process and facilitate correspondence with the IRS on your behalf.

Authorized by the IRS, one of our CAAs will process your W7 application, including the review of necessary documents and ensure your request reaches the appropriate authorities.

The list of documents ITIN applicants might use to prove their identities include:

  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Photo Identification
  • Visa Issued by U.S Department of State
  • Passport
  • U.S. Driver’s License
  • Foreign Military ID Card
  • U.S. Military ID Card
  • National Identification Card
  • United States State ID Card
  • Civil Birth Certificate
  • School Records (valid for dependents under 14 years of age)
  • Medical Records (valid for dependents under 14 years of age)
  • Foreign Voter’s Registration Card

Contact us to learn more about the W7 (ITIN) application process and how a Daszkal Bolton CCA can assist you.

Learn more about our international tax services and other international resources.

To learn more about CAA Services at Daszkal Bolton, simply fill out our contact form, or call (561) 367-1040.

Key Contacts

Tap To Call