Every industry and every company has unique audit and assurance service needs. Audits and assurances are critical to a business, as they provide assurance to clients, bankers and partners that the business is financially secure. Further, assurances help the business identify profitable opportunities.
At Daszkal Bolton, we tailor our assurance services to help businesses and not-for-profit organizations achieve compliance, manage risk, identify opportunities to enhance operational efficiency, and maintain the confidence of stakeholders. We gain valuable insight from your business with each engagement. We offer assurance services and reports on how to strengthen your accounting and business practices to function more efficiently and therefore more profitably.
Our auditors specialize in specific industries, which enables us to focus our assurance services on issues of greatest potential impact. We bring best practices to every engagement. From entrepreneurs to bio-tech and life sciences, we advise businesses on personal assurance services unique to their business.
Our risk-based approach begins with an understanding of your organization and the identification of any significant areas of exposures. We then focus on improving key controls to ensure confidence in the information you rely on to operate.
Audit, Accounting and Advisory Services:
- Accounting and financial statement services for public, private, and non-profit companies
- Improved financial reporting through guidance on format and content of financial statements
- PCAOB audits designed for middle market and emerging growth companies
- Internal controls analysis and reporting
- Implementation of effective corporate governance policies
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 consultation and advisory services
- Private company advisory services in corporate finance, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions
- Compilations & Reviews
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Peer review
- Bio Tech/Life Sciences
- Medical/Physicians Practices
- Real Estate/Construction
- Broker/Dealer/Hedge Funds
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Professional Services Firms
- SEC Registrants
Due Diligence and Acquisition Services:
We have experienced financial due diligence and transaction advisory professionals who examine target companies for mergers and acquisitions, and provide financial, operational, and industry investigations. In addition, we provide cash flow forecasting, budgeting, tax and accounting structuring, and valuation. Our due diligence team validates market trends and assumptions and can assist clients with purchase agreements, divestitures, corporate structuring, and business valuation issues.
Contact Us: If you are seeking assistance with corporate audit issues or are simply seeking a more experienced provider, please contact us. Click here to contact our corporate audit professionals.