Michael co-founded Daszkal Bolton in 1992 as a boutique public accounting firm. Through his leadership, Daszkal Bolton has grown from a two-person firm to a three-office public accounting and consulting firm that employs approximately 130 people. Michael continues to serve as Managing Partner and as a member of the Executive Committee.
Over more than 25 years, Michael has developed expertise in audit and accounting, strategic tax planning, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, and financial planning and consulting for optimal business growth.
Michael’s practice focuses on:
- Middle-market companies
- High growth, emerging and developing companies
- Private equity groups and broker/dealers
- SEC registrants
- High net worth individuals and families
- Not-for-profit organizations
Michael strives to provide clients with the best business strategies for success. His industry expertise extends to:
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate and Construction
Michael’s community service spans a variety of organizations. He is both a Trustee and a Board Member of the Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, as well as a Trustee of the Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce. He serves as a Board Member for an Advisory Board to the FAU College of Business. Additionally, Michael serves as a Board Director the Research Park at Florida Atlantic University. Michael is active with New World Angels and currently serves as President of the board of directors for PROPEL.
An honorary lifetime Board Member of The Haven, Michael also served as a Board Member for the Enterprise Development Corporation, and the South Florida Technology Alliance.
Over the years, Michael has been recognized for his contributions to the community. A sampling of the accolades he has received include:
- 2016 South Florida Power Leader in Law & Accounting – South Florida Business Journal
- 2016 South Florida Ultimate CEO – South Florida Business Journal
- 2016 George Snow Scholarship Fund Community Service Award
- 2015 South Florida Power Leader in Law & Accounting – South Florida Business Journal
- 2012 Florida Economic Development Council Southeast Region Volunteer of the Year Award
- 2012 Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Honoree for “Care on the Fairways”
- 2012 Florence Fuller’s “Men With Caring Hearts” Award
- 2010 Key Partner of the Year-South Florida Business Journal
- 2009 Palm Beach County Ultimate CEO – South Florida Business Journal
- 2007 Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Leader of the Year
- 2002 International Who’s Who of Professionals
Michael earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Eastern Michigan University. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Michael is licensed as a CPA through the State of Florida.