When running a small business, you already have enough on your plate. The professional bookkeepers at Daszkal Bolton can take away some of the financial stress and help you keep your numbers in order. We provide accounting support to save you time and money by making sure your accounting gets done the right way every time. We are proactive in handling tasks and answering questions to contribute to your business success.
Our strategic business solutions practice offers bookkeeping services and other outsourced accounting functions to assist small businesses experiencing rapid growth. We ensure you keep all your bookkeeping information organised so you can better see the big picture of your company. Not only will you be able to spot emerging trends, but will also be able to predict future cash flow.
In addition to outsourced bookkeeping services, our professionals provide accounting systems selection and implementation, including QuickBooks, outsourced controller and CFO services, and other back-office accounting services.
Recurring outsourced bookkeeping services include:
Timely payments of all vendor bills
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card accounts
- Online banking and reporting
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Job costing
- Collections and aging reporting
- General ledger and journal entries
- Write-up and general bookkeeping
- Inventory adjustments
- Cash disbursement
- Payroll preparation
- Sales tax tracking and payments
- Notary services
- Maintenance of files for paid bills, cash receipts, legal documents, tax information, and miscellaneous transactions
- Preparation of monthly accounting reports summarizing cash receipts and disbursements